Vows by the Ocean...

As we all know I love the ocean more than anything else in this world. My Passion for the sun,  sand and sea is immeasurable. This afternoon I was comforting my Chessy spot and saw a beach wedding video on a blog I'm following.

I once said that I wanted to exchanges vows by the ocean, I still do. In time I know this will be done. Call out to the right guy.. I'm just by the shore I will be endlessly waiting till that day comes.

The video that moved me.. It make me look forward on that certain day!
Tin Magsaysay & Eric Matic Wedding Video by Bob Nicolas

Tin Magsaysay & Eric Matic on site wedding photos by Pat Dy

The First Ever beach Wedding Video or concept that make wanna have the same thing is this...
Coy Placido + Izel Sarangelo Wedding in Boracay

I got a Big Crush on Oyo Boy Sotto way back in High school then he also exchanges vows by the shore.
Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Sotto Wedding Video

Kristine and Oyo Engagement (Pre-Nup) Video

I even Found this... Done at a local Resort...
Jayson and Michelle's Wedding Dos Palmas Palawan Philippines

Once Again...
I'm just by the shore, I will be endlessly waiting till that day comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!