Dreadlocks vs haircut... (confused)

So the last few days I notice my hair is getting more and more boring everyday. I mean I just realized I haven't got a hair cut since my 22nd birthday and hey I'm turning 24 SOOOON so that makes two years of just having it treated. Yes I often do treat my hair but no haircut at all not an inch.

I'm getting confused weather I would get it layered style haircut or if I'll be keeping it boring in preparation of the locks I'm dreaming of... it's still short and not yet enough if I will be putting the locks now.

The deal is this:
Keep the hair boring for the locks or have it layered for a new look.

I've been consulting few friends and it's just equal some told me to cut it, some told me to put the locks and  some says do nothing at all.

we'll see about that this next few days... It's making my head ache big time. Another thing is that I haven't grown my hair this long and I'm really having a hard time washing and combing it. :( Plus it's gonna be a new summer season I wanted a fresh look.
Honestly I wanted the haircut BUT I'm terrified to take the risk, what if I didn't like the outcome? what if it's sketchy for and I can't get my hair back? This is what you get for keeping your hair for almost two years UNCUT. :(

 I just don't know what to do.. is it the locks or just a hair cut... or can I have it both???? Can I???


credits to google images and random websites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!