Mini Me...

This morning as I was having a head ache on how to fit my clothes on my 40L backpack, my mom was busy on her float parade since the week is the "Balayong Festival" Celebration.

FYI: "Balayong" is the term we cuyunin (local dialect) use for the Cherry Blossom Tree. It blooms within this time and it makes the whole tree pinkish. It was amazing, it was connected to the festival for the reason that the foundation day of our city is annually celebrated in the 4th of March same as the blooms of the Balayong tree.

So My mom was busy I went out because I need fresh air the headache on the backpacking is killing me. I wanted to bring lots of stuff but it just won't fit and aside from that back back I DON'T WANNA BRING ANYTHING ELSE". I wanna avoid the hassle of commuting back to paradise ALONE! Yes! You have read it right I will be traveling back alone!

As I went out, I saw this kid by our front yard. This kid happens to be my "Inaanak" GodChild.. Ohhhh I'm her artistic Godmom (since I'm not a fairy haha). Her hair was as Curly as mine when I was her age and I found it cute seriously cute she's my "Mini Me". I grabbed Thirdy and took few shots of her.
She was acctually playing with the fake Cherry Blossom Flowers intended to be put on my mom's float.

Her name is actually dimple but I call her "Kulot"
Here She is:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!