Once Again, Good Vibrations!

And yes it is still good vibrations. Few blogs back I actually wrote something about my friend's awesomeness. It was with a picture of his artwork sent out to me on my mobile. Few weeks ago I have finally experience the festivity of the paradise I've fallen in love with. The Municipality of El Nido. That time I saw the finished product or craft.

And this time I had his permission to post it here. Here It is:

The Raw Product posted on the earlier Blog:


The Finished Product hasn't got any copyright symbol since I've asked Permission to post it. 
Regarding the Job Hunt, I actually had a job as a Ticketing Officer at the El Nido Boutique and Art Cafe. 


Comments

  1. The artwork is beautiful!

    You've been tagged to answer 11 Qs!

    http://thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The one who did it is really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!