Hey Hoooo Les Go Posers!

Hey Poser!

The initial reaction of people when they figure out they got a poser is like pissed off to the bones. For instance:

1. My friend Keio Alexis, The one I do firedancing with and stands as my younger sister back in El Nido. She texted me to let me know that she's deactivating he Facebook account due to the fact that someone is using her profile picture and has been adding up her friends and saying stuffs against her. See? Pissed off enough to deactivate a facebook account.

2. My IG friend Aleah (which is not my close friend BTW she's a vocalist of a band that includes my friend) has her poser too. Which she found out on a common random FB Search then posted it on IG. Which she did not take seriously though.

3. The ever talented Donnalyn Bartolome. On every video she make on Youtube says "Eliminate my posers"

I don't seem to find the effin reasons why people do that? I for myself know that each and every human being being is different from another. It should have also been included in the Seven Deadly sins (comparing) its never gonna be accepted. No two things are alike. As for my self the only reason why posers exist is due to they're INSECURITIES.

People, acceptance is the key... There are a lot of things that another girl can do but come to thing of the stuffs you can do that she can't. It's really nonsense comparing and being insecure.

Which leads me to this... Last night my guy received a text message saying "Can we do some text chatting?"
then he replied whose this though? The texter just said "it's me Dominique". My guy freaked out...
He told me what happened and I was like, c'mon you know I don't change my digits??? Why would I use another number to get your attention when I know I already got it. Don't get affected they won't win you know that.



So to you My Dear "Dominique" stop it... your pathetic... Thanks for being my poser though.
Hope you could read this... It could help you let go of your insecurities...
Drop all your hung ups and finally be happy... Would like to meet you one day... LOL!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!