Unemployed

I guess I already told some guys that I will be working Seriously the next year so here I am. Unemployed!
It's my third Job for the whole year. I know how much I love Mass Communication but I also think that I'm better at the back of the camera doing pre production stuffs. Just like what we I have done during my internship in college so the thing is that I'll be submitting my 3rd resignation letter this day.

So Here's the story:

It made me realized that the company is not worth it, I was working with no fixed hours (When that was just fine coz it usual in the field of media and communication) I'm only recieving 150php for the whole week of work NOTHING ELSE. I need to deliver three news per day.
In news gathering I need enough money for fare and food allowance but I only got 150php for the wee. Sucks right?
I have been in that rabbit hole for four bloody months and now the management is saying that I have no interest in the job. Wow? I was stunned what kind of interest do they need I'm underpaid but still manage to deliver the needed output per day.

Now I got fed up! I QUIT! I'm For the media, I'm just not for that company. You guys are just not worth it.. . Indeed I just wasted 4months with you. But still I thank you!

Now that I don't have a job it doesn't matter for there is no difference at all. :))
In that Company I'm employed I got a Job but no income at all, now that I'm unemployed it's justifiable that I won't have any income.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!