Food and Photography

I do love photographs and everything between it. As far as I could remember I wanted to be a photographer back in my high school days. Then I got my first camera (FSLR) My Olympus OM1 it's actually a hand me down from my father's brother. I have used it for my Photography Class back in college.
Back then we need to use Film Single Lens Reflex Cameras which makes it so pricey upon mastering the craft. None the less its worth it anyways.



I also love cooking and travel and food of course so I come up to an Idea of being in the line of food photography.

Food Photography

I got found of Photographing the Food before eating it. The beauty of it's plating and the textures within the food presentation itself. So even if its just a DIY food from our kitchen or form a Luxurious kitchens of hotel and restaurants I photograph it first before finally tasting it.






Comments

  1. food + photography = the best concept ever!

    your pics look amazing and are making me hungry!! i tend to take photos of food before i eat them, especially at restaurants.....that way i get to savour the moment after the meal!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!