Viva La El Nido Uno

So the journey to the Sun sand sea paradise has begun.
It started in El Nido Palawan.
Set foot for the second time around in the said town and the feeling is still the same.
Excitement since the first time I was there was still the same even better coz I'm with my Rasta Budz.





I can't even put everything in one blog so First off we met "Mike" and "Top2x" Locals of the land and they were kind enough to give us a chance to show off the fire dancing skills hidden in us. (hahaha Not in me I don't know how to)








Taken at a certain Bar in El nido!
Then the job hunt started of course if we are gonna be staying in there we need some bucks to live. But then bad luck was on my side no one called. But not enough reason to feel bad... We hit the beach...
Just like the song goes.. Peace Serenity.. (Fergie, I bet you're laughing now palangga)





We all know How much in love I am with the beach... We tried Surfing Damn Hard!! But it was fun.
More to come on the next Blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!