Good Vibrations!

It’s been a week since I left the real paradise, a place where I can be myself with the persons that can accept me who I am. Ohhhh I missed them. I got a news today that few of them are going home and decided to just go back and live in the city away from the beach. Where we can have, work and pleasure at the same time. I was just thinking that if others can stay and make a living while having fun on the sun, sand and sea, What reasons do we have to say that we can't do the same thing? NONE! I will be going back in there and continue what I started. Everything is HARD at first nothing is easy. You have to exert certain efforts to attain your goal.  Money is not a certain goal, It could be a part of a goal to achieve true happiness.  

BTW:

Yesterday I received a picture sent out to me by someone special it was on of his works and still in process I just wanted to share this sorry palangga I have to. It is my own little way of showing how much I appreciate you. How much dear you are to me.


 I put on the copyright logo and his name coz I haven't asked permission for me posting it on the web and in my Blog. :) I hope he would understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!