Better Days

Mic Check 2015

Before starting this entry I got confused if I will be writing as a Fan or as Littlehideout well I just decided to do both.

Just few background on what Mic Check 2015 is it's a collaboration of local bands spreading music for one whole night. It started way back 2012 in with the help of one local TV Station KBN9 TV5. It was a successful night and we have 20 or more local bands that has their own music composition.

The original plan was to have all the original songs of all the bands that night to create 1 EP Album but then we resorted to plan B.

Last September 26, 2015 was the 4th series of Mic Check where in we have 6 bands. The original line up was 6 but the sh*t happens they ended playing with 5 bands.

Woopis
Wateber
Watching Scenes
Raptured Faith
Runt Debut

Last 2014 we had a Guest band, One of the OPM Bands in the country Faintlight. This year we had Franco. No Other than Franco.

A seperate entry will be done for Mic Check and Littlehideout Productions

<So Here comes The FanGirling Part>

Franco was introduced to me by one of the coolest guy I've ever met (HAHA) Patrick Abrio that happens to be my Cousin's Hubbydabs. It was back in 2011 that I had my own laptop and we got unlimited wifi internet at the house back in Pasay City. He told me to look for franco and Download it so I did.

The I got hooked up easily they do have this Herbal Medication Stuffs that of course everyone loves. (For my Circle I guess)

Plus they had cool band memebers the band acyually started as legends in one band.
Ocho From Queso
Gab From Urbandub
Buwi From Paroya Ni Edgar

What else do you need? This band has it all.

I first had the chance to Watch them live in SM MOA BY THE BAY for the Earth Day Jam They were amazing. It was the original Line up. I almost Fainted but since it's a free concert I'm inside the Moshpit. :D

Me Trying to creat drama by Blurring the main subject HAHA 

I'm in a moshpit Remember? So I was Struggling for my camera to eye for a good angle

Gab of Urbandud Playing for Franceo They we're the first line up

The 2nd time I get to see them live was at the World Trade Center fro Dutdutan XII. BTW: I ditch my field work for that week but it was worth it though I missed General Luna (The All Girl Band)

Franco at Dudutan XII 
As of know the best part of being Franco's Fan happened last September 26-29, 2015 I fetch them at the airport (I'm not gonna be posting Photos of that I look annoying) We had lunch at Haim Inato Manalo St. PPC Special Thanks to Sir John Yayen for the sumptuous meal.
Then headed straight to Hotel Centro to check on the Venue Thanks to Ms. Tiotanco Of course fro having us at her Hotel. They told me they haven't had any good sleep so I had them dropped at Blue Palawan where they will be staying for the night after the concert. Thank you to Ms. Tiffany and Of Course Sir George Mitra.

Franco being a surfer guy loved the accommodation beach front with swimming pool what else do you need.

They played from 11PM until the wee ours of the morning with the Puerto Princesa Fans.

Below are the details:
I can say that I am very lucky to be part of LittleHideout Productions and have the honor of taking these photos.







New and latest band members:



 Click on these Videos to see how cool that bight was:

Mic Check 2015 September 26, 2015


Better Days Mic Check Style


See Mic Check Entry on another blog.

Meanwhile I'm taking this opportunity to invite you to our page:
Littlehideout Productions


The world is gonna see some better days... If Healing starts within your self today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!