SpategeeePartey!

So I ditched the F.R work at a Local Radio Station.
it's just not worth it... I think but I don't blame people if they tell me I tooooooo chooooosy and that I wanted to have a picture perfect settings of my Job. Well in one case that could be true but...
Non the less take it on to the bright side I could find something better!

So nuf said.. Since I'm bumming for almost 5days now and the single blessedness started yesterday since mi palangging head out back to manila with no chances when would he be back. (SAD) Still I could just go there instead haha!

Now here's what happened yesterday after parting ways with him sealed with a kiss.
My cousin wen't over and then we had an instant SpategggggeeeePartey (Spaghetti Party) then we did massive cam whoring.

We both are so tanned for we had the last weekend by the beach.



#bantaybata123

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!