Full Moon Shine

First full moon party since I have gone back in the city.

It's been over a month and i'm MIA for ages, since I got back from the paradise of El Nido I've been wandering around the city of Puerto Princesa just like a lost soul. Yes Beaches are everywhere to but not as serene as back there. I admit I'm missing the place but the not the people.

So back to the fullmoon Party hosted by the guys from Kawangis ng Tribu who houses themselves at Kaingud Arts and Crafts (or its the other way around). The night was fun it was with a Metakustik Theme and it rocked!

Here are some shots from the said Party:
(sad to say Thirdy got drained along the way)






See yah Guys next fullmoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balayong Festival 2012

Bikini Tips 2015 (Hello Summer)

Where them waves are!